Saturday, April 29, 2006

Life as a credit control officer



The calendar at my desk. I'm always looking forward to put a BIG CROSS on it... because it means that the end of the month is approaching.


The computer at my desk. HP brand. The only good thing about this is that we can listen to our mp3 on the desktop. The downside of it is that we can't connect to the internet. >.< I'm actually wishing that we have internet connection there in the office everyday. Yeah, just too bad...


This lion and the small tortoise is a McD Happy Meal toy inspired by The Wild. It's on my desk since a few weeks back coz i had happy meal for lunch on a super-boring Saturday afternoon during my lunch hour. I know i sound like a kid but i do love happy meals. Hehe!


You can see the telephone on my desk here. Don't think this job is glamourous ok.


A board to separate our working stations. Typical office-like environment.


Hello, good morning. May i speak to Mr. So-and-So? This is Yina here, calling on the behalf of Citibank.


I'm sure you can imagine how tedious and boring my job is right now. Hahaha.


My working station. It's kinda messy but i don't care. Haha. As long as i get my work done and get my salary, then i'm satisfied already. Hehe.


p.s.: I hope Su Jun is happy after reading this post of mine. =P Su Jun, you better be happy alright? Hahaha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home