Saturday, April 1, 2006

Jusco Tebrau City can make me get high.


Spent half of my day today in Jusco Tebrau City with JJ! (Jean and Jeff lar... hahaha) Jeff (Shen Jean's darling) drove her bro's car to pick me up from my house and headed to jusco tebrau city. Seriously, the journey going to Jusco Tebrau City was just PLAIN SCARY! Thinking of it can really send shivers down my spine. That scary. Get the picture? Jeff, try to drive slower next time... life is precious k. =P

The moment i stepped into Jusco Tebrau City, i was smiling like a fool all the time. I dunno why. Shen Jean noticed me smiling. So funny lar. Hahaha. It's quite true that Jusco Tebrau City can make me happy. Quite pathetic huh? Hehe. I dun care. I just love that place coz it's new and posh and clean and nice!! I just gotta save up MORE money, that's all...

Din manage to watch 'I NOT STUPID TOO' at Tebrau City today, instead we watched 'Date Movie'. It was a really crappy and super-funny-and-super-lame movie. It's like a combination of Mr and Mrs Smith, Meet The Fockers, How to lose a guy in 10 days, and Legally Blonde. Super hilarious. Super lame. Super funny. We laughed our heads off in the cinema. Speaking about the cinema, it was freezing cold.... *brrrrr...* Gotta bring a sweater the next time i watch a movie there. And they have this MEGASCREEN in the 1st movie theatre man!! 3 of us went in for a peek and boy... it was really GIGANTIC. This special MEGASCREEN movie theatre is the VERY FIRST in Malaysia and it seems that they only show those blockbusters on this specially made MEGASCREEN. I can't wait to watch a good movie on their MEGASCREEN man. Any takers?


On a totally irrelevant note, my mum dyed my hair BLACK a few days ago coz she said she can't stand my hair colour which was brown. Quite sad. There goes my brown coloured hair. Sigh... Anyway, i look so young once again, like a high school girl. LOL.


While i was waiting for my hair to absorb the colour...


After i washed my hair... Okay, i know i look seriously mad here... like one mad woman rite?


TA DAH!!!!! Black hair again!!


My whole family said i look good in black hair. So what do you think?



Bye Bye Brown Hair!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home