Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Again, it's HOT today.


By judging my title stated above, it's 101% confirmed that the weather is still AS HOT AS EVER. Yes. Hot u know? Fire hot? Burning hot? You get the idea... Anyway, today i managed to wake up quite early (my standards) at 10.47am. *pats herself on the shoulder* I wouldn't or daren't say it's an achievement though, but hey, i made an effort to wake up EARLY ok? *bares teeth*

Went out with my mum to settle some of her things. Sorry, i can't reveal it here coz it involves M-O-N-E-Y. =P Then picked up my dad from his office and we headed straight to the bank. After that, had mee hoon kueh for lunch since we're around that area. And while we were halfway eating, my dad suddenly turned to me : "It's that your friend over there?" I looked around but didn't see any familiar faces. Then my mum said : "There! Siew Wern what!" And i was like : "OMG! SIEW WERN!!" =) So she came up to our table and chatted with me for a while. She's having her semester break now... good for her. ;) I'm so gonna call you one day for lunch, siew wern. ;) It's time for us to catch up on each other. Hehe.

Omg, don't think i have the time to blog now. Wrong timing. I'm supposd to go bathe now coz my mum's gonna pick up my bro and his frens from tuition and then we're going to JUSCO tebrau city together! Well, actually it's because my bro and his frens are going there to buy something for their friend and then they're off to another friend's house for her birthday party. So many friends huh? haha. Good for me coz i can go look-see-look-see at Jusco Tebrau City. Muahaha.

Called my baby last night at 12am sharp. Hee. Din know he was already fast asleep. Oops. But nevertheless, we chatted for 30 minutes until he said he gotta go to the toilet. =P Well, so how's your stomach, baby? So far so good? Don't eat too much junk food over there in HongKong. Hehe. Eat more... GOOD FOOD. =P And also, eat in MODERATION. Don't over-eat. =P


Till then, will blog again later in the day or maybe tomorrow... ;) Have a good Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home