Friday, March 10, 2006

Yeeee Haaa!


I've successfully gotten the high-paying job as a Citibank Collections Officer!! WOOooo HOOooo! Gotta count myself lucky this time coz Irwin darling and Eevon helped me quite a bit. Heh. XD Thanks a lot! And you know what baby, i'm so gonna treat u to SOMETHING NICE when you're back from hong kong. I promise! =) And as for eevon, i guess i'll treat her to lunch one fine day as well when i'm working with her. Hehe. Well, i'm gonna be officially working starting on 20th March (which is next, next Monday). Rachel (the girl from the job recruitment agency) called me on my mobile phone this morning and told me this piece of good news. I'll be undergoing some training first as i gotta learn how to talk to customers in a polite yet convincing manner. So yup, it's basically all about telephone etiquettes, effective communication skills, and well... good manners. Haha.


*woo hoo-ing in the background*

So from 20th March onwards, i'll be talking to people in this manner : "Good afternoon sir, i'm calling from Citibank. Your credit card payment will be due next week. Do you think you can make your payment by then? " "Thank you sir. We hope to receive your cheque by next week. Goodbye."


I think it's quite cool though. Really. Hehe. So yup, pray hard that i'll like this job of mine. muahaha. Anyway, i guess i'll be working until June (the most). 3 months. Enough. Haha. Hopefully i'll have a pleasant working experience, don't want a boring one please!

Hmm, going out to S'pore tomorrow. EARLY-IN-THE-MORNING. *omigosh* Gotta help out my sis at her BioBiz Conference which is basically a seminar on life science/biomedical stuff. Heard that she'll be doing some MC-ing stuff for a few seminars. Yikes. I wonder what can i do there... haha. My sis said she will pass me to her friend and her friend will find something for me to do. And i heard that i'll be helping out with the registration thingy. Hehe. Means i'll be meeting all the people who's gonna attend the conference? Yes? No? Muahaha. I don't mind doing that coz at least i have A LOT of hunk-ogling and babe-admiring time.

*oopsie* =P


On a lighter note, the results for American Idol will be out tonight. How exciting!! Strangely enough, i kinda like watching the chinese drama on Channel 8 at 9pm every weekday. 'Xin Shan Shan' which literally means 'star shining' or its English name - 'The Shining Star'. I know MediaCorp dramas are quite lame but i guess i can't help it... i gotta admit i'm kinda lame too when it comes to watching dramas. Haha. That's the only thing i can do at home anyway - WATCH TV. =P It's the cheapest source of entertainment right after the Internet Broadband. Man, i lurrrvvvee technologies! XD


*weeheehee*

Once again, the sun is like burning hot outside as i'm typing this. *ouch!* How crappy the weather is nowadays when Subang KL is having a hurricane-like freak storm while the southern part of Johor (read: Johor Bahru) is experiencing a... heat wave? Geez. I would prefer the weather throughout the whole M'sia to be not-so-unpredictable and not-so-cold-but-not-so-hot-either.

=X

Anyway, TGIF. =) Coz tomorrow's Saturday! No chance to rot at home tomorrow as i gotta go out to s'pore with my dad. So yup... one day of non-rotting for me AT LAST! XD Speaking of which, i have only one more week to REALLY ROT at home before i start work. =S Good? Bad? I dunno. I shall let you do the judgement. =P M'sia schools will be having their one-week term break starting from next week, how nice. At least i won't be so bored when my bro is around. Haha. At least there's someone to argue with, to quarrel with, and erm... to fight with. Hahaha.


Okies. That's all for today's post. I hope those of you who are reading this now will have a nice weekend. Weekends are very important coz it's meant for you to enjoy life. So yup, just sit back and unwind. Grab a good book and settle down in a soft bean-bag (if possible). And for those of you who wanna go outdoors when the sun is high above your head, remember to grab a tube of sunblock!


Anyways. Just enjoy your weekend. To the max. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home