Tuesday, February 21, 2006

..........................


I.A.M.S.T.I.L.L.R.O.T.T.I.N.G.A.T.H.O.M.E...


I gotta proudly congratulate myself for being able to stand rotting at home for such a long period of time. Since 26th of November 2005 (last year!!) until now. Close to 3 months!! I know i'm good at rotting, thank you. But i'm getting sick of this rotting lifestyle of mine. >.< AHHHHHHHHHHH.....


Alright, from tomorrow onwards, i shall start to blog about some serious matters/current issues from my own point of view. Gotta start eliminating my crappy style of writing. Ugh! I shall try my best then but no promises. HAHA. =P


It's 9 minutes past midnight now. I should try sleeping since i always wake up so late the next morning. I seriously wanna wake up early so yup... please give me some luck. Till then, lights out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home