Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Again in S'pore


Yup, once again i'm using the broadband in S'pore to blog. By the way, i'm in S'pore Poly right now killing my time while waiting for irwin to finish his test. >.< It's like only 11am right now and yup it's damn freaking early for me to be so wide awake right now. GAH! Normally i'll only start to open my eyes at this time at home. So yup, this is a record for me considering i'm officially still on HOLIDAYS.

Spent V-day over here in S'pore yesterday. Was enjoyable, as expected. *grins* Reached jurong east mrt at 2.20pm and then went to post the documents to NTU by snail mail. SINGAPORE USES STICKER STAMPS!! I know i'm a bit suaku, but yes they use STICKER STAMPS over here! *opens eyes widely* Accompanied my baby for lunch at some japanese fast food outlet at jurong east, then walked around the mall. Nothing much besides the Fuji Ice Palace which is an ice-skating rink. I miss ice-skating!! After that he brought me to jalan-jalan at IMM. I seriously dunno what does IMM stands for. International Money-making Mall?

After IMM, we went back to bathe before we proceeded to Holland Village for our V-day dinner. *hearts* Both of us wanna eat at NYDC and thus we both had dinner at NYDC. One of my favourite restaurants in S'pore. *winks* I had their Three Amigos baked rice while irwin had their All American baked rice. It's superfantastically delicious ok!! Big portion though, i couldn't finish everything. Hehe. After that, we wanted to have chocolate fondue at Haagen Dazs but due to over-popular demand, they have NO MORE chocolate fondue!! What a letdown indeed! In the end we settled for ice-blended pure chocolate at coffee bean. >.< I STILL WANT MY CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!!!!

It's 15 minutes past 11am now, still waiting for irwin to appear in front of me. He said he's bringing me for chocolate fondue later after his test. *drools* The thought of eating that chocolate fondue at Haagen Dazs can seriously make me drool right now. *licks own lips*

Going back to JB after my chocolate fondue. Haha. No choc fondue, no going back home man.=P

Alright. i think he's here already. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home