Thursday, January 19, 2006

Feelings


Feels like i'm wasting my life away. Been going through thousands and thousands (let me exaggerate, can?) of feelings everyday. Sometimes i'll feel irritated (mostly by my brother), sometimes i'll feel happy (mostly by the tv programmes), sometimes i'll feel relaxed, sometimes i'll feel TOO relaxed (this happens ok), sometimes i'll feel bored (this happens most of the time), sometimes i'll feel angry at myself, sometimes i'll feel amused, sometimes i'll feel sad, sometimes i'll feel crazy, and the list goes on and on... AND on...

-_-

Perhaps the main reason why i'm having assorted feelings in one day is due to the fact that i'm STILL rotting and slacking at home with literally nothing to do. >.< I guess i've already rotted HALF my ass off. It's only a matter of time when i'll slack the other half of my ass off. You guys get it? GOOD.

On a happier note, my baby turned TWENTY last wednesday!!! Hehehe! Gosh, he's SO old. =P I'm still 19 !! WHEE!!! =P Listen here baby, you're 20, means you're no longer a teenager which means you've just stepped into the adults' world. *gasp* Anyway, just wanna wish you HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY here on my blog although it's very very belated. Hehe!

Guess what I got for him as a birthday present? LOL. You guys will never guess it right. Hahaha. I sponsored his haircut at a hair salon where I coloured my hair at the same time. XD Isn't this a very creative present? hehe. Oh yeah, on the night one day after his birthday, I treated him to a slice of Irish Cream mudpie at NYDC @ holland village. We had dinner at Crystal Jade La Mien Xiao Long Bao. XD I love S'pore becoz of the good food there. Yummy yum yum!

Talking about photos, we were so engrossed with the good food and the good ambience around us until we forgot to snap a photo that night. What a pity! Anyhow, we (actually he) managed to snap some photos together at the hair salon. Haha.



Isn't my baby handsome? =)


P.S. : The newly-renovated swimming pool at rjcc is nice! Can't wait to go swimming again man...hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home