Thursday, January 5, 2006

I need motivation to wake up early.

Went to the newly-opened Jusco Tebrau City at Desa Tebrau today. My mum woke me up at 9 freaking a.m. o.O She was already shouting : "YINA, GET UP LAR!!! I WANNA GO TO THE NEW JUSCO TODAY COZ I'M VERY FREE!!" -_- So yeah, within a minute, i was already wide awake. Amazing. What a miracle huh? My mum can create thousands of miracles at home, mind you. It's interesting to know that shopping can actually motivate me to wake up EARLY.

Wow.

So bring me to any NICE and BIG shopping centres worldwide and i'm able to OPEN my eyes immediately after a good night's sleep. Shopping is my motivation so far... to get me awake that is. XD

We went at 9.45am... and came back at 3pm. It is a really nice place to shop and window-shop. Hah. There's lots of NICE and INTERESTING and UNIQUE and FUNNY clothes at the jusco ladies' department. SUPER GIGANTIC JUSCO STORE. It's the largest jusco in South East Asia!! *opens big mouth*

There are 3 floors :
Ground floor - Also known as the International Floor where there are international brands such as MNG, Naf Naf, La Senza, TopShop, Guess, Calvin Klein Jeans, Hush Puppies, G2000, U2, Topman, Espirit, Levi's, Quiksilver, Roxy, British India, and many more. Oh yah, not forgetting there's a HUGE bookshop by the name of HARRIS which is controlled by Popular Bookstore. It's something like Kinokuniya. Heh.

1st Floor - Also known as the Family Floor where there are all sorts of shops ( besides clothings) ranging from cellphones to electrical items to bed linens. A LOT OF SHOPS lar. Lazy to name them. =P

2nd Floor ( also the highest floor ) - It is known as the Entertainment and Dining Floor. Got redbox (!!), cinema (wow!), and many many nice restaurants and cafes. The secret recipe shop is damn big man! XD

Alrite. That basically sums up the whole of Jusco Tebrau City. XD I wanna go there again!! ASAP! I so wanna buy that Somerset Bay short jacket with fur!!! SO NICE!!! And a lot more of other things!!! NEW YEAR CLOTHES!! XD

Din buy much today coz mummy said she plans to go there again. SOON! haha. Bought bedsheet from Aussino, a pillow (RM1 only ok!) from Aussino, and 2 laundry bags ( also from Aussino! ). haha. Aussino bedsheets are very nice! =) Then, i bought a pair of cotton capri pants from the Jusco ladies' department. Dark brown. Nice!

*whee*

I really wanna go on a shopping spree ASAP! Can't wait to spend money! hahaha.


Give me money, somebody, anybody will do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home