Thursday, December 29, 2005

3 more days to the New Year.


A brand new year is just around the corner. Time for reflections. Reflect on the year past and the year ahead. Reflect on our failures, achievements, disappointments, old and new friendships, and life in general.

As for me, 2005 was rather an eventful year. Strange but true. Throughout 2005, i've learnt the meaning of independence and freedom. It's part of growing up. And i must say, growing up is very interesting and fun but it's tough. Each and everyone of us gotta pay a price for it. >.< And being independent, i've learnt the meaning of home. Home is where the heart always belongs to, no matter how far away you are from home. Family is what matters most. Thus, my whole year which was actually spent in Inti doing my A-level was basically about struggling for AS and A2 exams and missing home. =P

Yeah. Sad but true. Haha.

In 2005, i've learnt to not take things for granted. Didn't do well for my AS exams which explains why i've got results that suck. I did study hard, but the results were just too... unpredicatable i would say. Reality is always cruel. Reality is always harsh. Reality hurts. Enough said. That is why... i studied my ass off for my A2 exams as i wouldn't wanna take a second chance risking my future anymore.

Also, in 2005, i've built treasurable friendships with people who are real and sincere. =) They know who they are and i'm not gonna mention any names here. *winks* Strange but true, I do miss the times I had with my A-level classmates in Inti. Aww... And i do appreciate their friendships a lot. =) And also, I always thank God for sending an angel to study with me before the A2 exams which helped me a lot. That angel was Audrey. The girl from boring Nilai. =P *hugs and kisses*

Besides that, i've also managed to strengthen the old friendships i had with my besties. In August 2005, Kay Yin went to the States to further her studies in the field of Economics. She was deeply missed by everyone here in M'sia. I won't ever forget the times we had together doing crazy stuff, laughing like nobody's business, talking sarcastically, joking like hell, eating as if there's no tomorrow, and commenting about the world around us. =D Ahh, such great times spent with friends will always be kept in my heart. Forever. =)

Also, i've spent great times with my beloved old buddy - SHEN JEAN in S'pore and in JB. =D She's a gem, a very precious one indeed. Hehe. Won't ever forget the times I had with her too, especially the ChinaBlack experience. =P And i can't wait for more visits to other clubs in future with her. Hehe. Ministry of Sound and Zouk!!! On!! Haha. XD Oh yeah, make sure we're going to Fullerton Hotel for their sinful chocolate buffet next year!! =P Heehee.

In 2005, i had good and bad times (sometimes only) with my guy. Nevertheless, I'm still very much in love with him. XD Despite 27 months of being together as a loving couple, we ARE still as loving as ever. Rite, baby? *winks* Hopefully there will be more wonderful years to go for the both of us. =) By the way, this guy of mine is a gem too... Hehe. *muacks*

That's all for my reflections for the year 2005. I wonder what's next for 2006 for me. Hmm. Guess it's time to state down my new year's resolutions again eh? Haha. I love writing down all my new year's resolutions but then again, i hardly follow them. >.< Here's my list :

1. to find out my passion in life.
2. to be LESS blur.
3. to be a better daughter.
4. to be a better sister.
5. to be a better friend.
6. to be a better girlfriend.
7. to be a better driver.
8. to save more money and spend less.
9. to earn big bucks (if possible, haha!).
10. to make this world a better place to live in.

Haha. I know it's kinda general but I like it! XD Gotta learn to be concise next year. Haha. "Must be short and sweet" quotes Mr. Paul Lee. >.< Alrite, my fingers are tired already after typing for so long. My brains are exhausted. Phew...at least i still have some brains left with me. Haha. I wonder what am i gonna do on new year's eve. Hmm. I love year-ends! XD

By the way, I so need to buy a pair of ballet flats or ballerina shoes or whatever you call them! I think they're nice!!! Hehe. Anybody wanna buy a pair for me for my....erm...new year present? Hehe. =P


Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home