Monday, December 5, 2005

Busy, busy, busy.


This week's gonna be a busy week ahead for me. Below is my personal schedule from tuesday (tomorrow) until saturday. Take a look! hehe!

Tuesday...
Going out to S'pore with SanSan. Meeting Siew Wern at McD Bugis in the morning after 11am. Gonna boogie all day long! Haha. Will be back home by 10pm hopefully. *winks*

Wednesday...
Nothing much actually. Just that... i gotta go teach swimming either in the morning or in the afternoon/evening. >.< Kids nowadays are so damn freaking fortunate man. Anyway, the fees i'm charging are reasonable enough as i'm only a not-so-qualified swimming instructor. lol. I'm a private swimming instructor, mind you. And all middle-class families are able to afford it. Haha. =P

*I so need Vitamin M to spend*

Thursday...
Going to Club Med Bintan, Indonesia with my sis, her 2 s'porean frens, my bro and shen jean!!!!!! WOO HOO! Looking forward to this man. =D

Friday...
Will be enjoying ourselves to the maximum in Club Med Bintan! *winks*

Saturday...
Coming back from Bintan at 11am. Will reach Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at 12 noon. I dunno what's next after this. haha.


There....my busy schedule from tuesday till saturday. Hehe. Can't wait to meet up with my 2 dahlings tomorrow. I really miss the way they laugh, the way they walk, the way they carry themselves, the way they eat, the way they shop, the way they talk, the way they dress, the way they crack a good/lame joke, and many other tiny little things. ONG SAN SAN and WONG SIEW WERN... I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! =D


Don't think i've got the time to blog from tuesday till saturday. Will blog once i get the chance to do so. Hehe. I'm a very, very busy woman even though i'm on holidays, mind you. XD I love being busy when i'm on holidays! haha.

Gonna wear my new bikini for the first time in my life when i go to Club Med Bintan...hehe. Asked shen jean to bring along her bikini already. XD My sis will be asking her frens to wear bikinis too! haha. Everyone will be wearing bikini!! WOO HOO! er.... except for my brother lar. =P He said he also wanna wear. LOL. >.<


Man...i'm getting excited while blogging about these things. =P

Guess it's time for me to sleep. gotta wake up by 8am tomorrow..so early!!

Nite nite! XD


P.S. : HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, YU CHII!!! You're finally 19! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home