Friday, November 25, 2005

GREAT MOVIE INDEED!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is DAMN NICE. DAMN FREAKING nice!

*whee*

8 days of eager anticipation + 2 and a half hours of excitement, thrill, fun, suspense, laughter, tears, and emotions = ONE GOOD MOVIE.

Yup people. I've watched HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE!!!!

*dances around her room*

Went to Midvalley after my last paper of A-level exams yesterday. Yes, i'm NOT dreaming. It's REAL. However, i still feel that it's a dream coz i simply can't believe my eyes and ears that I'M DONE WITH MY A-LEVELS!!! =D

Yes! NO MORE A-levels for me!!

NO MORE ECONOMICS! NO MORE SOCIOLOGY! NO MORE A-LEVEL LAW! (in case i wanna do LLB) NO MORE LECTURES! NO MORE READINGS! NO MORE HIGH-LIGHTING! NO MORE MUGGING! DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE STUDY ROOM AGAIN! NO MORE LECTURERS! NO MORE ESSAYS! NO MORE WRITING! YES ! I'm LEAVING INTI!!!

Come... say 'woo hoo' together with me, everybody...

WooOOOOOOOOooooooo HoOOoOoooooooooo !!

I'm lovin' it, baby!

*yay*

From today onwards... i'll be...

a potato couch, a lazy pig, a good-for-nothing bummer, a party animal. WHEEEE!! I LOVE IT! =P

Therefore, i shall officially declare and proclaim that my HOLIDAYS start AT THIS VERY MOMENT RIGHT NOW!! Did i mention that i'm a holiday lover? I simply love holidays!! Love them to bits! XD

If you're happy and you know it clap ur hands,

If you're happy and you know it clap ur hands,

If you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it..

If you're happy and you know it clap ur hands! *piak piak*

I'm happy... and I know it... and i'm so gonna clap my hands!! Wheee!

*starting to indulge in her holidays*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home