Monday, November 7, 2005

Water

Yup. Water. It can either make u or break u. Both ways are possible. Been down with a flu, sorethroat, fever, and running nose. All-In-One sickness package. Terrible man. >.<

Enough of things that suck... going on to things that are COOL... my dad's gonna bring us to Club Med Bintan, Indonesia after my exams!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! I love my dad! hehe!


Feel free to visit the Club Med Bintan website! --> http://www.clubmed.com.my/bintan/index.php
It's a club that is well-known for its luxury, quality lifestyle, and its unique concept where they have friendly and international GO's (Gracious Officers) to take u around and their all-inclusive package where accomodation, 3 buffet meals (with unlimited soft drinks, wine, and beer), widest range of land and sea sports, and their very own Club Med Nightly Entertainment are all included. You just have to go there and let your hair down... how nice right? hehe.

Yup, it seems like an ideal holiday getaway for me after my exams..muahahaha. Some more it's beside the beach!!! =) I love beaches!!! Dad said we can ask our friends to join us... as he got this offer from his friend working there... S$100 per night per person ONLY...it's super cheap, according to him coz the normal rate per person is like more than S$500!! Very worth it! hehe. Gonna start asking my close friends whether they're interested or free to go to this Club Med thingy. =)

Man... now i really can't wait for my exams to finish!!! Club Med Bintan, Indonesia is awaiting for my arrival!!! AHHHH!!! So tempting! >.<


Ok...time to think of what to eat for dinner tonight. I'm still having flu. Shit. Hope i can sleep tonight. Pray for me, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home