Friday, October 28, 2005

I dunno why and how... but i keep on feeling that today's a Saturday. Yeah. Feelings can be weird sometimes. Hmm.


*raises an eyebrow*


Let me see... i was mugging Tort Law the whole afternoon. To be exact, was focusing on trespass. Interesting though. =P Oh yeah, i was browsing through a few pretty blog skins at www.blogskins.com . I WANT A NEW LAYOUT. I WANNA CHANGE MY CURRENT BLOG SKIN. I WANT A NEW BLOG SKIN. But changing a new layout will take a big proportion of my time left... so i guess i can only do it after my damn A-level exams. ARGH!


I've successfully changed my Friendster profile!!! I'm quite a bit of a genius actually. Heh.


*grins*




*giving herself a big round of applause* Woooo hooo!




I can only go back home on the 2nd of November, which is next coming Wednesday. =_= Anyways, no complaints lar...at least i have the chance to balik kampung for hari raya. Hee.Hee.Hee. =P


I want time to pass as fast as possible right now. The duration of this damn A-level exams is really driving me NUTS. TOTALLY CRAZY man. But i can't fast-forward the time. My next paper will only be on the 16 of November!! OH.MY.GOD. This is more torturing than anything else in the world. Yikes.


Time to go back to the topic of trespass again. Law books always tend to make me sleepy. Zzzz...Zzzz...Zzzz... But i dunno why though... i still like this subject although it's uber boring and uber tough and uber whatever else. Yeah. I'm crazy. The more i study law...the more i like it. This is so weird.... Ouch!




To the world out there, have a great weekend ahead! I feel sorry for myself as I gotta mug my ass off in my room alone on a Friday night while more than half of the population in our beloved Malaysia will either be partying or chilling their asses off instead.


I'm in such a pathetic state.


So people, do u feel sorry for me now? I hope u do.. as i seriously need your deepest and heartfelt condolences.




Peace to you. Whoever you may be...


...Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home