Saturday, October 1, 2005

Ahhh... here are some events happening around me lately :


1. FULL HOUSE - a korean drama. all about love stories. Funny yet romantic. Interesting yet touching. And yup, it's DAMN FREAKING addictive, trust me! Heehee. Coz i'm already going crazy over this show... *grins*


2. Malaysia Budget 2006 - Was announced on Friday night...which was only yesterday. As a student taking Economics as an A-level subject, i gotta read up on the Budget report. It's related to Economics Development and Government Policies... 2 most important topics which are bound to come out for the essay questions in my Paper 4 later. Will read the Budget report once i get back home next Friday...(told my bro to keep that special issue of the Budget in the Star papers for me already). Ain't i hardworking? *winks* Well.... actually Mr. Adrian, our econs lecturer has been bugging us to read up on this Budget 2006... so yeah... =P Normally ppl around my age (teenagers) wouldn't bother to know what's a budget about. Guess i know lots more things than the average teenager eh? I know what's a budget deficit...a budget line...and lots more stuff. =P I'm proud of myself. =)


3. Today's 1st of October. In other words, it means that i have 25 days to my A-level FINALS. Scary i know. A-levels is not meant for human beings... enough said. It's too much of a torture. It can really drive ppl nuts. I swear that i'll never let my kids (if i have any that is) to opt for A-levels unless they're really really very brilliant and hardworking and can endure the mental and physical tortures. I'm not brilliant or hardworking... but i'm still able to hold on to my sanity... which is a good thing, isn't it? =P


4. My library 'kaki's a.k.a study groupmates -> audrey and angeline. Been having effective discussions with them in the library after class almost everyday. They have helped me quite a lot...which i'm very grateful for. =) Thanks gals! *hugs* Hopefully with our consistent effort of having group discussions, we can score better grades in A2 !! A za ! A za! Fighting! (quoted from FULL HOUSE) =P 'A za' means strive for the best a.k.a jia you. Hehe.


5. Next week is gonna be our last week of revision classes. Bet the lecturers will be giving us lots of prep talks to instil some motivation within us. Hmm. I dunno whether i'll be missing my lecturers or not since next week will be our last time attending their lectures. We can still see them anytime before or within the exam period to ask them any questions that we are still not sure. They're actually very nice and special people. Mr.Paul has taught me a lot about life. Mr. Callistus always brings me back to reality when i'm actually dreaming, he also has this witty sense of humour...which concludes why he can talk non-stop in class. Mr. Adrian is very strict..but he made me to understand macro-econs better. Mr. Yee (previous econs lecturer) is very kind and always reaches out to me although he can be strict too. Mr. Reynold's way of teaching is systematic, which i like, and i could understand what he's talking about. Hehe. I might be missing all my wonderful lecturers... who knows rite? =P


Was mugging contract law before this. Capacity. Minors' Contract Act 1987. Nash v. Inman. Chapple v. Cooper. Contracts for necessary goods and services. Section 3(2) of the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Contracts of services for the benefit of the minor. Anyone below the age of 18 is considered to be a minor or infant. Gah!


Guess i'm gonna watch one episode of Full House before i go out for dinner at 6.30pm. Heh. Still got one hour for me to waste before 6.30pm. Full house...here i come!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home