Sunday, September 11, 2005

Woooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!


*jumping up and down like a mad monkey*


Finished ALL 12 sociology essays already!!! muahahahaha! Did all within 4 days. Mission accomplished!! Tah dah!! What a great sense of satisfaction man...hehe.. this is 'homework satisfaction'. hehe. Ok, i'm crazy i know... coz i finished it three days before the due date. Confirmed that i'm crazy and very kiasu. =P


*in a high mood*


It's 5 minutes to 4am right now...on a very very (extremely) early Sunday morning... haha! Good morning, people! =P Feel like talking now... but there's nobody i can talk to..... boohoohoo... i need to talk...i really need to talk!!! ARggghhh...


*attempting to talk nonsense/crap to herself*


Yes... i still believe the fact that i'm done with all my sociology essays. Haha... it's a nice thought to be thinking of this before i go to sleep later. Hehe. Wonder what time i'm gonna wake up tomorrow..hehe..hopefully before noon time coz i still wanna have my breakfast. =P Well, i bet Mr. Callistus will be having a difficult time marking the essays as he will have (10 ppl times 12 essays each ) 120 essays to mark! Whoa! What a record! haha..... wonder how long will he take to finish marking our essays....all i can do is to wish him good luck in marking the essays...


*girlish grins*


I wonder if i'm suffering from insomnia or not coz i still don't feel like sleeping at all. Hmmph. I guess i have to draw a conclusion that writing sociology essays which are filled with 'chim-ness' can make one to feel wide (REALLY WIDE) awake. It's more effective than drowning yourself with ten cups of strong and rich coffee. Trust me on this coz it works for me.


*winks*


I've downloaded the movie 'The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants'. It's a movie by Warner Bros. Gonna watch this movie tomorrow... to reward myself...muahaha. It's high time to reward myself since i've managed to complete all 12 essays within a short period of time rite? Hehehe... hehehehee... heheehhee.... i'm mad, just bear with me.


Mummy called me just now... I thought she forgot all about this daughter of hers in Nilai already. =P Heard from her that my sis is going to Pulau Aur for scuba-diving! Man! Made me jealous only.....arrrrggghhh. She's going for 3 days 2 nights, friday till sunday. Which means i can only see her on sunday... haha. NUS is having their mid-term break which lasts for one week. So shuang. Inti A-level doesn't even have a mid-term semester break... some more all of our semesters are LONG semesters, for A-level students only. It's like living in hell man. Bloody sien...


Guess i should stop whining about A-levels. Haha. I seem to have endless complaints... Anyways, i'm still feeling happy right now... coz i've completed my essays! Ok...i know i've been repeating this sentence more than 3 times rite? It's annoying to some of you guys i know... but i don't care... i wanna shout it out LOUD again : I'm DONE with ALL my sociology essays!!!!!


*applause*


Contract Law for tomorrow's study schedule. Er...my own study schedule lar. =P Have to read up unilateral and bilateral contracts and their differences and their case law before i can write that essay. Yup, another law essay to be done by tomorrow. But it can be completed as it's only ONE essay. Guess i'm really numb towards writing essays already. ONE essay is just TOO little for me right now.... hahahaha.


*feeling proud of herself*


Oops... it's getting REAL late. Guess i should better start practising my mathematical skills by counting the sheeps and lambs and even cows.... MOoooooo.....MOoooOOooo... =P Goodnite to the world out there! And also.... good morning to the other part of the world! =)


*smiles happily to sleep*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home