Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lots of things happened in my life lately...


1. I've decided to NOT retake my AS economics paper. Life is all about making the right decision and taking proper risks. Hope my decision is right this time and hopefully i will score better grades for my A2 economics. Thank God there's still A2 for me... my second and only chance to score well this time. I must.


2. Having trial exams now. Yup, it's not important as we won't be using our trial exams results to apply for Uni. However, we still have to face it although we're not fully-prepared or even unprepared at all. Life's like this. You just have to face it. Law papers on Friday.... wish me luck!!


3. It's our beloved country's national day today - 31st of August ! Selamat Merdeka, Malaysia!My merdeka wish is to see that M'sia can become a first-world country someday....with first-world facilities and first-world mindsets. I know it seems kinda impossible... but still...it's my wish. I have the right to wish, right? =P Thank God M'sians are quite friendly ppl.....phew.


4. No roommate yet. It's a good and bad thing for me. Good thing is that i can concentrate studying alone in my room without anyone disturbing me or distracting me. Bad thing is that nobody can kacau me and disturb me in my room. I need some distractions sometimes. Good distractions that is. Hmm... Oh yah, i need someone to talk to in my room... when i'm bored with my books that is. I guess that is why i've being talking and laughing to myself like nobody's business lately? Yup, i sound crazy i know. But this is the only way to keep my sanity. What to do? I dunno... just give me a good roommate plz?


Ok... time for me to mug hard hard for my law paper 3 and 4. I LOVE READING LAW!!!!!!! *gasp*

2 Comments:

Anonymous termpapermonster said...

Great post! Thanks a lot.

7:45 PM 
Blogger paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

It was a real pleasure to read your post; by the way, why don't you register at http://proofreading-services.org/proofreader.php, if you are finishing your academic project?

12:32 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home