Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I dunno why i've been going out TOO frequently nowadays. What a busy woman i am. I should be mugging like hell at home instead. But I'm not. Anyways, this week is my last week before my trials. gotta make good and full use of the remaining time here. My books, are still my best companions.


Watched 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' last Saturday. A chocolatey movie indeed. Delicioussss. =) Those who love this story written by Roald Dahl should watch this movie. I'm one of those who read the story over and over again when i was young. Aww. Miss those days when i can just do nothing at home but to read my favourite storybooks over and over again for god-knows-how-many times.


I have carsick. Motion sickness to be exact. Can easily faint after a long bus ride from JB to KL. I'm such a weakling. Sigh. Anyways, luckily 33 was beside me that time...and she quickly asked a malay guy to offer his seat to me during the bus ride from puduraya to IOI mall in Puchong. She panicked. We laughed our heads off when we recalled what happened in the bus that time. lol. Sorry to scare you leh, 33. hehe.


Went to KLIA to send kayyin off to the States on monday morning. Her flight was 3.15pm so we spent our last few hours with her. Took pics of coz. Her family was there...together with a few relatives. Don, liqing, 33 and me went to send her off that morning. Before she went into the departure gate, we exchanged hugs. Suddenly, i noticed my eyes were filled with tears, waiting eagerly to drop. Then, i looked at Don, he was the first one to let his tears flow freely from his eyes. I couldn't bear it anymore and i just let it all out. 33 was the next one to cry. It's kinda amusing coz her family din cry as much as we did. However, no matter how strong a person is, human beings are still vulnerable. Kay Yin, too....was touched by our gestures, being the strongest woman among our 'sister gang', she too, cried a bit before she went in. It was the first time seeing her crying. Of coz, i cried more after i saw her crying. Crying is just infectious...it spreads from one individual to the other...


Take care, Kay Yin...
You will be deeply missed by everyone here in JB...
All da best in US...
Good Luck! Jia You!
Will call you soon!!
Miss ya lots!!


you'll be touched if u read this, kayyin.... hehe. Wait for my call !! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home