Friday, August 19, 2005

Went out again today. It was FUN. =D Went back to school to collect my original copy of the SPM certificate. Met Ms Mary, Pn Chia and Cik. Ruhana. Siew wern din go back to sch with me coz she's not free....so in the end, i called huah shin (last nite!) to teman me back to sch! yeah...i knew she would agree to teman me back...hehe.


Met our senior, koon yang in school this morning. btw, i drove to school today. =D Me, huah shin and koon yang were talking and talking coz koon yang was waiting for his sis while huah shin and me were waiting for khai san. That was about 11.30am. This trip back to school made me realized that i really really really miss my life back in SSI. The sweetness and bitterness of studying in SSI. It's true. Really wish i was studying in Form One till Form Five once again.....ahhhhh....if only i could turn back the time...


*starting to daydream again*


Met up with hui ling and wei ling as well. They're still the same....=) Met William...he's still very fair...hehe. He was rushing for time...so yeah....no chance to chat with him, too bad. Met up with Sian Wei too...he was rushing too. Every form six student seemed to be rushing for time...they and their tuition. -_- Those who met me today was kinda shocked (or happy? =P) to see me again. lol. i wonder why. =P yalar, i know i've been disappearing from planet earth for a looooooooong time already...that's why i'm there today. haha. =P


Then i drove to mee hoon kueh shop from our school. Great achievement i must say coz that time was the peak lunch hour. *Bravo, yina!* Huah shin sat in my car while hui ling and wei ling sat in khai san's car. Really envy those who can drive to school EVERYDAY man.... ahhh. What a privilege! Hui ling and wei ling din join us for mee hoon kueh lunch coz they had already made an appointment with koon yang, so yah, too bad... Instead, me, huah shin, khai san went to eat our mee hoon kueh... Jia Chiun and Wei Ning (yup, they're a couple, hehe) joined us too! Jia Chiun is still the same old jia chiun...always a joker. lol. Conclusion : 4 girls having lunch with a guy. =P Result : Talking crap plus tons of wuliao-ness spreading round the table. lol. I really miss them.


*Aww*


After lunch, khai san went to her maths tuition at henry tan's shop. Henry Tan is still the same. haha. forever the same. =P Jia chiun and wei ning went to pak tuo at plaza pelangi while huah shin and me oso went 'pak-tuoing' there...ahha. Met up with them again at Popular. Again, 4 of us crapped like nobody's business there. Yuan Xiang noticed me in Popular first coz i saw a missed call from him while i was loitering there. He told me he's at the Malay novels area...so i went and find him lor. He's so tall already!!! ohmegosh! Huah shin thought he's my 2nd bf. lol. =P I wonder why that gal will think that way...haha...


After saying goodbye to jia chiun and wei ning (we din wanna kacau them u see), we lepak-ed around plaza pelangi...went to metrojaya. Then we proceeded to buy Coco drinks (bubble tea). Huah shin treated me this time coz the last time i treated her (according to her), haha. Thanks gal! Then i suggested that we sit at McD while sipping our bubble tea. So we sat there lor..without ordering anything from McD. Sorry Ronald Mcdonald's! =P I din do it on purpose! =P Luckily nobody chase us out man...phew!


Oh no...it's gonna be 5.30pm soon.... Yina's Happy Hour is approaching!!! I gotta stop here....how sad.... hehe. Tata!


P.S. I love Fridaysssssss!!!! TGIF! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home