Thursday, August 11, 2005

The haze in kl has reached the 'hazardous' level. Thank God i'm in JB rite now...at least i can escape from the haze for a while... Wonder whether should i get a mask when i get back to Nilai...hmm.


Went to Holiday Plaza for a haircut last nite. Got a new hairstyle now. Having a haircut everytime makes me feel like there are less worries for me..u know...the 'cut your hair so your worries will be gone' thingy?


*raises her eyebrows*


Anyways. Me talking to Jane Sze, my senior in St John. She's encourgaging me to go to KDU college to attend the Law Careers Convention 2005 where all the top law firms in M'sia will be there. Current/graduated/going-to-be law students can shoot them with any questions. It is a rare opportunity though...but it's in KL...and i'm in JB....how to go?!?! She said this Convention is useful in the sense that i'll get to know about the current legal market and their qualifications and requirements. Hmm.... maybe it's the best time for me to find out whether is LAW really suitable for me?


*putting on her thinking cap*


Dad will be back very soon...he's gonna bring us out for lunch (mummy and me). I wanna try out the new jap restaurant along jln serampang...they're having this lunch promotion...RM6.99 only inclusive of pickles, soup, main course, and a drink. i'll see what my parents would like to eat first only i'll suggest this to them...hehe.


time for me to go off... gonna mug my ass off this afternoon. Will only come online later at nite to chill out... btw, today's a public holiday for the Johor state. I knew about this when i saw my bro idling around in the house this morning when i woke up at 9.30am. Hmm... he's having his tuition rite now...good...coz i need some peace.


*hops off her chair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home