Sunday, July 31, 2005

Once again, today's a Sunday... =)


To me, a Sunday is not a Sunday if i'm not reading the Sunday's papers.... yes, i'm addicted to the Sunday's papers....i can't live without it.


I feel my own self once again... =) the positive one of coz. *winks*


Oh yah, i wanna watch 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'!!!!!!! Think of Mr. Willy Wonka, the owner of the chocolate factory, heh, heh, heh! it's gonna be out in the cinemas soon...somewhere around mid-August....can't wait to watch this chocolatey movie man! And of coz...i love this story as well...for those of u who have read the book written by Roald Dahl....it's fantabulous, isn't it? I used to read Roald Dahl's stories when i was young, still love his stories until today. =) I love Roald Dahl's stories.....one word for his stories - AWESOME.


*claps hands*


Yeaps, one more thing....i'm currenly addicted to Marion Raven's new album - Here I Am. It's beautiful. Go listen to it. I'm in love with her songs man....hehe. Have the whole album here with me...downloaded it of coz. (no money to buy her album lar)


Just took a quick shower....and guys, trust me...a hot shower can do wonders to a person. I'm WIDE AWAKE rite now...!


*bares her teeth and smile like nobody's business*


I'm still not yet done with negligence. Oh gosh... well....hmm....the definition of negligence is this : "You must take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions which you can reasonably foresee would be likely to injure your neighbour per Lord Atkin in Donoghue v. Stevenson". Hurray!!


*dancing around in her room*


Mr. Paul has finished teaching us law of tort. Law of tort covers quite a number of things : negligence, nuisance, trespass, occupiers' liability, employers' liability which includes vicarious liability, the rule in Rylands v. Fletcher, and of coz the various defences and remedies in tort. The end. A lot isn't it? Well, there's more to revise when it comes to contract law. Oh no... now i find that contract law is MUCH TOUGHER than law of tort...i dunno why. It's just my own assumption perhaps? But trust me, contract law IS the toughest.


As for my lovely economics, Mr. Adrian finished our A2 syllabus 2 weeks ago... now he's revising with us in class every week. Discussing past year papers and stuff. Asked us questions...blah blah blah... A very tedious thing to do thru every week. But what the heck, life's like this man...


*trying hard not to complain about anything today*


Errrr..... sociology.... still doing Crime and Deviance. It's amazing to know from the functionalist point of view that a crime is useful to the society as a whole. The functionalists think that with crimes every now and then, the society will be able to integrate together as a whole and prevent further crimes from happening... ppl will get together to form anti-crime groups...and by doing so, the society will achieve social order and social solidarity again. Interesting eh?


For A2 sociology, we're doing Religion, Families and Households, Education, and Crime and Deviance. Well... during the A2 exam, we're supposed to answer only 3 questions....which is why we're learning 4 topics and that 1 extra topic is for our backup JUST IN CASE anything happens during the very last minute. Well... most probably, i will leave the Crime and Deviance topic to be my backup topic. I will concentrate on Religion, Families and Households, and Education. Gotta know these 3 topics like the back of my hand.


Been sleeping ultra late for the past 2 nights.... i wonder when can i only achieve my sleep-early-and-wake-up-early aim... hmm. Or maybe i should change my aim to sleep-late-but-wake-up-early aim ? coz time is too precious rite now... can't imagine i'll be having my A2 trials soon........oh me god.


gee...seems like i'm starting to worry again. No no no.... i'm trying to look on the brighter side of life now...although i'm still freaking myself out by the thought of my AS results which are gonna be out very very soon.


*stares onto the ceiling*


k lar... i think i crapped too much in this blog.... it's unhealthy... i should hit my books rite now... Gonna study negligence again.... and hopefully got time to study econs later at night.


toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home