Thursday, July 14, 2005

Many things happened lately. Both good and the not-so-good things. Hmm...i dunno how to start blogging here...am currently in the library now using the computers over here...just had lunch at the side-walk cafe...it sucks all the time. Got classes from 2pm till 6pm later. Damn. I hate attending lectures nowadays....it's simply TOO boring already. =(


Kinda warm now over here coz i'm FORCED to wear my sweater just becoz there's this library rule that says : "You can't enter into the library if you're wearing sleeveless tops." Bravo. What stupid library rule is this man. This place is just oh-so-lame. Damn.


Guess i shouldn't sound too annoyed... well...on a brighter side, i managed to go back home last friday...had a wonderful and great weekend. Ahhh.... Had lunch at lavender bistro with shen jean and then we proceeded to Secret Recipe for some mouth-watering cheese cakes...yum yum! Well, our intention is to post-celebrate MY birthday and pre-celebrate HER birthday. How cute! hehe. Then last friday nite, dad, jen and me went to the airport to pick my sis up. She went to US for one year and finally she's back safely. Was excited to see her after more than a year. But then again, i was sooo jealous of her becoz she bought soooo many nice stuff for herself!! Man. And i was trying out every single clothing she bought. Haha. Too jealous already...since i can't own it, i might as well try it first rite? Heeheehee... I simply LOVE her new blue sweater from Roxy. DAMN damn nice! Was literally drooling at it. Just TOO bad it isn't mine. Bleh.... and some more she bought this pair of REALLY NICE black pointed heels.... damn classic...damn elegant.....ohmygod.....i was speechless and breathless when i saw the killer heels.... *drools*


K, enough of my jealousy here. Coming back to reality, i've got to know (just yesterday) that the A-levels results (AS and A2) will be released on the.... 8th of August!! ( SO EARLY?!?! WHAT THE HECK?) Yeah peeps, it's already confirmed coz the notice was on the A-levels board in front of the pre-U office here in Inti. I simply just couldn't believe my eyes and ears. I wish i was dreaming but i wasn't. Boohoo. I expected it to come out somewhere during mid-August but heck, it's on the 8th of august (monday)!! I'll be going back for my semester break on the 5th of August (friday) and there's no time for me to enjoy first before i face the music! Damn! WhyOhWhyOhWhyOhWhyOhWhy...... *chanting away...*


Well, actually i DO have 2 days ( which is 6th and the 7th of aug) to enjoy first before i face the music rite? Hmm....i shall see what i can do during those two days...but most probably i'll be worrying like nuts...thinking about all kinds of possible negative outcomes...and worrying myself to.....well.... death (literally).


I can't enjoy my semester break like normal IF my grades are terrible that is. CHOY. I wouldn't want this to happen to me. *keeping my fingers crossed* So to all religious people out there, if u happen to stumble upon this blog, please..please...please...PRAY for me.... the power of prayer does help if there's a group praying for you...that's why praying during mass in church is totally different from praying silently alone in your room. The power of numbers. It helps. Really. But don't fret, i'll be praying for myself too for sure...Hee.


I'm having mixed feelings rite now....since yesterday in fact. I'm so looking forward to the month of August coz i'll be having a 3-week semester break....and at the same time i'm so NOT looking-forward to it becoz of the release of my AS results. I know it's no big deal to some people...they might say :"Oh well, it's just AS results la....cool down man" . But hey, to me, it IS a big deal...and i know i'm silly to fuss over it and worrying like hell out of nothing...yeah..stupid me... i'm paranoid... i'm just being myself here.... this is just so 'yina'.


Lecturers are rushing to finish the syllabus before 5th of August... we, the poor students have to read like hell for all the topics...and try our best to cover as many things as possible after a day's lectures... this is my life.... my oh-so-pathetic life...... i wonder is there any other alternatives to this? I wonder...i really wonder....


I'm scared....i'm afraid...i'm frightened....Guess it's time to find some inner peace within myself...it's time...it's time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home