Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday morning....how lovely it is! =) Oh...just look at the sun shining SOOOOO brightly outside there....makes me feel so HOT!


Once again, it's the month for cancerians like me! =D Crabs are all over the place...muahahhaa. Talking crap, being crabby......hehehe. Anyway, got this horoscope thingy from the july issue of seventeen magazine....here it goes :


CANCER GIRL.....You're tenacious, sensitive, and thoughtful.
SPECIAL TRAIT.....You put your family first.
YOUR LITTLE SECRET......You can be very materialistic.
BEST MATCHES.....Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces.
BEST AVOIDED......Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius.

You always feel like you're carrying the problems of the world on your shoulders. But this month you'll let go of all of that pressure and have fun. Controlling Saturn leaves your sign on the 16th, making it the perfect time to let loose and throw a party. It will be an event people will be talking about for a long time.


Ahh...well...i dunno what's my point in typing all these horoscope things out in my blog when i rarely or never believe in them. Hah. Crap.


Going for the IntiBall on this coming friday, 1st of july. The annual prom event of Inti College. Angeline's gonna be my prom date....HAHAHA! Among my classmates, only Azfa, Me, Angeline and Audrey are going for the prom...the rest are not as happening/sporting as us.......haha..=P Well, too bad my baby isn't here...if not he'll definitely gonna be my prom date...FOR SURE...haha... Anyways, i dunno what to expect out of this prom though....just wanna go experience and enjoy myself....=) Actually what i like most is the dressing up part....hahaha....still thinking of what type of hairstyle i want.....hehe. oh yeah...and the make-up part since i rarely get to use make-up in my life....hehe.


Slept too much recently....due to unforeseen circumstances. That's why i THINK i have neglected my sociology bible. Sigh. I must...i must...i must finish reading religion by tonite...by hook or by crook...i MUST! *chanting away like a mad woman*


My current account is in deficit rite now....spent TOO MUCH for the last one whole week...gee. Let me see what i've spent altogether....

2 law books (law of contract and law of torts) : RM99.75
Prom dress ( white in colour from metrojaya) : RM109.90
Light pink coloured shawl (from midvalley) : RM 19.90
Beaded necklace (white in colour from midvalley) : RM9.90
Seventeen magazine : RM6.00

Total spending : RM245.45 *faints*


Still short of hand accesories such as bangles or bracelets...and a nice evening bag that goes well with my dress....and a pair of elegant white coloured heels.....i need $$$!!! Before i get the money, i must try to ask around to see if anyone of my friends has one of those things that i desperately need for the prom. Going for a prom can be very, very troublesome and taxing....especially for a person like me who rarely uses make-ups or even wear high heels...i'm not those girly-girly type of girl who can die for anything under the sun that has the colour PINK in it....YUCKS. Anyhow, i have to behave and dress more femininely for this prom since well...it is the only event where u can dress to kill. Also not forgetting that this is my last year in inti...that's why i wanna go for the prom...haha. Gotta live life to the fullest....muahaha.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home