Saturday, June 4, 2005

HOLIDAYS....i simply love this word....ahhhh....such a beautiful word....my favourite word.... feels so happy deep down inside my heart whenever this word is related to me.... =D


Yup, currently on holidays rite now.....*smacks own forehead to see whether i'm dreaming or not* Ahhhh.....it's real...it's true...i'm REALLY on holidays!! haha! And yes, i'm back at home....in JB.... feels sooooooooo syiok.... sooooo blessed to be back at home after one whole month of inhuman treatment and endless amount of stress from the Cambridge Examination Board. Haha. Feels like i've not been in jb for a year....=P Feels kinda high coz my holidays just started today...hehe!


Going out with my baby later....He wants to watch Star Wars III u see....well, surprisingly, i'm willing to watch Star Wars with him when i know nothing about Star Wars....hehe. Won't have any regrets watching Star Wars with him coz he's my baby mar.....=) Just too bad that i cannot go to CS at nite to catch the 7pm show....so now we have to go to Leisure Mall to catch the 12.20pm show instead.....aww...but i'm still happy...coz i can finally go out with my baby! and yes...due to the fact that i'm on holidays as well...gagaga...


Hmm...it's 10.54am rite now...guess i better get ready first.....hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home