Sunday, May 15, 2005

Drank two rounds of Green Tea..... kinda bloated now...... hmm.... it's 5 minutes to 1am rite now and i still can't sleep yet.....that's why i'm here.....


Was listening to 'I Dream' by Taufik.... to somehow inspire me to mug harder i think..... hehe. Guess i'm gonna read my motivational book later if i still can't sleep.... not gonna even look at my law book already...... damn sick of it!! ARGH....


Mummy called me just now.... asking me whether what else do i need in order to survive in inti. HAH. =P Well, coz she's gonna pass a set of bedsheet to huey sin coz huey sin is now in JB...so yeah, she will help me to bring my bedsheet back here.... er...the reason why i needed a set of bedsheet is that i forgot that i've only ONE miserable bedsheet rite now with me, which is the one i'm currently using. Mummy will bring some fruits for me i think.... long time since i last ate a fruit..... haha.


Today is Sunday.... which means....6 more days to AS....hmm....scared yet excited. Scared becoz i'm nervous and paranoid. Excited becoz i can't wait to leave this bloody hostel. Excited becoz i can't wait to go back to JB... Excited becoz i can't wait to see my parents and bro and grandmother again... Excited becoz i can't wait to be in the arms of my baby... Excited becoz i can't wait to go out with all my close friends again... Excited becoz i CAN'T WAIT FOR AS EXAMS TO END!!!!! Can't imagine i still have 3 more weeks before i get to go back home...... damn. What a torture.....


Miss going to church A LOT..... miss praying among the crowd in the church.... it does make a difference.... God will help those who help themselves..... i'm already helping myself now....wonder whether will God help me during the exams...... hmm.... i sincerely pray that He will do so..... =)


"I leave you peace, My peace i shall give you... Look not on our sins....But on the faith of the Church... " Peace is the most important element i must have whenever i'm facing any major exams.... May God grant His peace upon me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home