Saturday, May 7, 2005

Tomorrow's mother's day...and i'm stuck right here....in inti!! oh god...


Anyway, everyday's a mother's day...i love my mum everyday....every minute...every second....Awww.... =) love u mummy!! *gives mum a bear hug*


So looking forward to the last day of my AS exams....(3rd of june!!)oh man....can't wait for it to finish...it's torturing me like crazy...it's suffocating me....


Gonna mug my head off for the whole day today...just had my lunch. 1pm rite now...what a boring afternoon. 0_O wonder what should i mug... sociology, econs or law?!?!?!


Just sent a Hallmark mother's day e-card to mummy...hopefully she will receive it...and hopefully she knows how to view it....hehe. It's a sweet card....very cute.... aww.


13 more days to the start of AS. Isn't life wonderful? OH MY.....


It's been practically raining everyday in JB....and there's not a single drop of rain over here in nilai....what the heck.... Currently praying to the Rain God every night before i sleep.... so warm over here...the heat is literally unbearable. Searching for the Rain God....where are you?!


I remember that my dad once told me that it's easier to achieve success nowadays compared to the olden days...as long as you're not too distracted by the things around you...especially the negative ones....then you'll do fine. Just concentrate on what you're doing rite now.... Yup, i totally agree with him. Nowadays, ppl, especially youngsters are easily distracted by all kinds of things....that's why u see a lot of unemployed graduates in our country. Never would i wanna be a part of that statistics.... yeah, just dun get distracted by the negative things around me will do...the only thing i have to do now is to just focus on my AS exams....be well prepared for it...and go for it...once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home