Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The ultra-quiet atmosphere at home rite now is so gonna kill me....slowly and softly..... o_O


Ok, enough of posting photos of myself....kinda sien of taking pics of myself already.....hahaha.


Listening to Perfect 10 rite now.....nice..nice....guess i'll have to mug sociology with Perfect 10 by my side later....hehe. It's so freaking hot rite now....urgh...what kind of bloody weather is this, can anybody tell me ?!?!


Had mee hoon kueh at pelangi just now...yum yum...dunno why mummy said that she doesn't really like the mee hoon kueh there already...hmm...i wonder why....and oh yah, finally bought myself an alarm clock at pelangi just now....got 20% discount some more.....wahahaha...


I'm so gonna drive myself crazy..... HOT WEATHER + SIEN + NO MOOD TO MUG + TOO QUIET........ can't wait to go out tomorrow nite for dinner....hehe.....


Surfing friendster again....like to peep into other people's profiles...dunno for what....too kaypo already... >.<>.<


"It's getting hot in here... So hot!!! So take off all your clothes...!! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home