Tuesday, April 26, 2005

BLOODY HOT WEATHER....!!


Spent my afternoon alone at home...mummy went to work.....oh yah, today i realised something...i realised that eating maggi mee in the air-cond room will lift up my mood for no particular reason...i feel happy eating maggi mee in the air-cond room! *grins*


Another thing that i've just discovered today...Cherry tomatoes can actually make me happy!! Sounds ridiculous huh? Well... i guess i was too bored at home.... that's why i was seeking ways to make myself happier...=)


Today is tuesday...5 more days to go...before my parents drag me back to my beloved hostel...5 more days for me to savour every moment of being at home.... 5 more days for me to indulge in mum's delicious cooking...5 more days for me to abuse the unlimited usage of the broadband at home...5 more days for me to spend quality time with papa, mummy and jen...got cold war going on between jen and me rite now.... 5 more days for me to enjoy studying or sleeping in the air-cond room... 5 more days for me to do everything i want and wish to do.... sigh.... time flies....TOO FAST... 5 more days will be gone just like that.....


Rite now, i wish that i have some magic power or magic dust....or even a magic wand presented by the Fairy Godmother. If only Harry Potter was a friend of mine.......if only....


Enough of all those wishful thinkings..... better get back to reality now before my mind drifts any further away..... time for me to splash warm water on my face using the shower head in the bathroom to wake myself up....to remind myself once again that this is the real world...no magic can help me...not even the magic wand or Harry Potter....... only ME, MYSELF and I......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home