Monday, April 11, 2005

Ahhhh....what a beautiful Monday morning....=) yes, it's a MONDAY!!


haha....first time in my life that i think monday morning is beautiful...=P well, woke up at 6 something in the morning today...coz i wanna send jen to school...my mum was worried about me...she thinks i'm BLUR all the time u see...that's why she came along and sat inside the car. haiz. at least it's good, coz it's been ages since i last touch the steering wheel...hehe.


feeling good now...dunno y. it's the start of my semester break-cum-study break. yeah, gotta mug hard hard..gotta pia. everything gotta do more...academically. Back at home once again makes me feel good again...=) guess home is always the best place to be on earth... will always miss home wherever i'll be...there's nothing better like home....


plan to buy a new handphone. Nokia 3220. got all the features that i want...some more it's not too expensive...i have my own budget, mind you. got colour screen, got radio, got integrated VGA camera, got USB port where u can transfer photos/songs/ to/from your computer, polyphonic ringing tones, and blah blah blah...the list goes on... yeah, i've decided...and i want it! wahaha...


currently using the latest version of MSN messenger - MSN 7 !! Wei Jian sent it to me yesterday... got a new feature...where you can let others know what music you're listening to...cool huh? and yeah, i'm listening to True by Ryan Cabrera right now..=)


the papers are waiting for me to read them...guess i better move my lazy butt...recently i've discovered that i have more and more lazybones!! omg! better get moving, yina!! stop dreaming!!


i'll be b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home