Thursday, April 7, 2005

Gee...i'm supposed to be in bed right now since it's already 1.45am, mind you...and i'm still facing this freaking monitor...YIKES. i'm sure my mum will yell at me if i were at home right now. it's thursday morning now by the way...and yes, i just need to sleep here for ONE more nite...and *tah dah* home sweet home...here i come!


been in a good mood recently though...dunno why...until now still can't find out the reason...haha..ok lar...one thing i'm happy is becoz that i'm going back home...which is VERY soon!! and one more thing is becoz i get to spend my 3-weeks semester break at home...although it's more like a study break for me this time....but i'm happy...at least i'm able to study at home comfortably....=) and yes...hopefully it will produce good results in the end...hehehe.


hopefully everyone around me will be in a good mood too...hehehe...it's good to feel good all the time...at least...gotta feel good most of the time rite? =) *winks*


finished writing out the outlines for the law essays (oct/nov 2004 AS paper). luckily i had smith & keenan's with me...hehe...coz my uncle brought back all my books for me already....oh yah, i forgot to thank him.... *oops* THANKS UNCLE!! =D dun think he'll read my blog coz he doesn't even know this website.... *tsk tsk*


gee...it's approaching 2am rite now....suddenly reminds me of a song..... "2am...and the rain...is falling...here we are...at the crossroad once again..." --> ONLY LOVE by Trademark.... =) i've got a good memory, rite? =P


had our last sociology class for this semester today...the lecturer was kinda lecturing us....yeah...we appeared kinda half dead in class today....for no reasons i guess...maybe it's the weather...or maybe it's the aircon...too cold already. he was like asking us why are we not motivated to strive harder...blah blah blah...fine, i think he expected too much from us already... well, he gave us his personal hp number and personal email address.... Great. will either phone him or email him when i have doubts on sociology during the semester break when i'm at home... hehe. good idea.


la la la....i think i better go and brush my teeth now...late already. and washed my cup coz just had a cup of milo.... hehe. =) kk...will blog when i'm back in jb again i guess...gonna put up a song in my blog...can't stand it here...too quiet already.....


dum dee dum dee......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home