Friday, March 18, 2005

Not going to PWTC tomorrow anymore coz gillian's not going. Too bad. Anyway, there's another same fair during august...so yar...will go during august when we are having our semester break.


Socio class ended early for us today...1 hour earlier than normal. But then, the lecturer questioned me again, asking me what were the reasons that i did badly in the last test to the extent of writing PATHETIC essays. yeah, look carefully peeps, it's PATHETIC. can't really find the reason to it...can't really find any explanation for it. Just told him that i din put enough effort in the test, din prepare a lot for the test, in other words...I AM STILL SLACKING!!


but then again, i've been mugging lately. No naps in the afternoon...and always having sleepless nights. sigh. something seems to be missing in my life and i dunno what that thing is! help me...can somebody help me? I need to go back home...i need my parents...i need to pray...i need to go to church...i need motivation....i need to recondition my whole self....


suddenly i realized that something's really missing in my life...sigh. just couldn't figure it out right now. my mind is jumbled up with econs, sociology and law stuff. How do u expect me to think straight? How to not have an unsound mind rite? hai....


okok...i better dun sound so depressed here...but i think...let me repeat...i think i'm sort of in a depressing mood right now. although i do laugh and smile with my frens and classmates everyday...but deep down inside my heart, there's something missing in my life...and i dunno what is that. hai....human beings can be so complicated until they themselves don't even know what they are thinking about or trying to do to themselves. My heart seems to be yearning for something... a place where it is calm, peaceful and tranquil enough to rest in peace i guess. so that my mind will stop thinking about other things...and stop flying all around the place.


giddens is waiting for me right now to read him. (FYI, it's a sociology BOOK) My favourite is Haralambos though...haha. but i'm trying and forcing myself to read giddens, what the........


oh yah, i'm now at the library using their computers in the multimedia room typing out this blog. Just for a change of environment......gee...that's lame, isn't it? Time for me to stop blogging now i guess....and yeah, i agree that blogging is a way to destress....one of the most ideal ways to destress in fact....=) Mugging and blogging are part of my life right now. Though i prefer the latter. =P


k...better stop procrastinating any further....time for me to get my ass off this chair and my eyes off this screen.... no time for me to chill out already...time is too precious.... time is too precious......awwwwww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home