Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Recap about yesterday :


Had econs class from 8am to 10am. Went to midvalley with Gillian straightaway after class. Spent the whole day at midvalley until 8pm. Watched Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Was quite nice though. Bought a pair of jeans from padini authentics and a blue-strips sling bag from tropicana life. Satisfied after shopping. Went back to hostel and reached my room at 10pm. Overall, it WAS a great day.


In Lemoney Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, starring Jim Carry who plays the role of Count Olaf, the uncle to the three children (Violet, Claus and Sunny) whom their parents just perished in a fire together with their whole mansion. Sad yet touching plot. The story tells us that we gotta be prepared for all the uncertainties that can occur in our lifetime. In other words, life is unpredictable, full of uncertainties, and the road is bumpy ahead for almost everyone of us. These are the tasks that we human beings must go through with determination and strength. And yes, throughout our life, there's always someone as mean and heartless as Count Olaf in the movie. Nevertheless, the three brilliant children still managed to get away from Count Olaf, they even taught him a lesson! Violet has an incredible ability to invent anything around her by tying up her hair, Claus ( the middle child ) has an incredible brain that can store everything that he reads, yup, he loves reading and can read for the whole day. As for the youngest child, Sunny, she can bite everything around her which somehow makes her special. All in all, i enjoyed the movie although it's quite a miserable movie. It tells us that not everything we see is happy and good in life...we will experience many unfortunate and unpredictable events in life...somehow.


Yeah, so...i gotta be prepared for the worst...always try ur best but be prepared for the worst. That's what i always tell to myself.


Today...woke up late. Attended sociology class....mr. callistus somehow kept on picking on me....kept on shooting me with TONS of questions without even bothering to call other ppl's name except mine! In class, i was like : "Oh no...not me again...arrghh." Can't even answer the simplest question correctly and i can tell that he's not happy with me... and yes, i admit i'm not studying thoroughly yet...as in i'm not studying with ALL my effort and soul yet. That's why...from his eyes, i can sense it...that he's disappointed with my performance today and i know he does expect a lot from me. So....yeah...this is my wake-up call for me. Will make it a point to study HARD...and i do mean it this time...DAMN hard from today onwards... no more slacking anymore....no more day-dreaming.... no more lazing around like a pig.... and sleep lesser if possible....


Am currently disappointed and embarressed with myself....due to how little i had been revising all this while. Shame on me. =( Till then, hope today's lecture is really a wake-up call for me.... today's the 9th of March already...not much time left for me. AS trials are after my semester break...which starts on the 3rd of May....omg, which means i have less than 2 month's time to go before my trials start! trials are important as well...although the actual AS is much more important...still, gotta be prepared...... no more time wastage....time for me to mug law....got test on sentencing tomorrow........


life's tough.............very tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home