Sunday, February 27, 2005

yeah...i'm still alive...phew...after being stuck at this place for like...2 weeks...i'm still alive....well, it isn't a very big deal anyway...but i'm DYING to go back home next friday! haha!


well, well...life seems pretty boring nowadays...when i'm supposed to be mugging my head off...and try my best to NOT switch on the computer. ARGH. 1 week ago, i was addicted to this cantonese drama series...which consists of 25 episodes...SHIOK ar! wanted to learn cantonese thru watching those dramas...but...haha...i dun think i can speak one full sentence of cantonese yet....but i will...just give me some time...muahahaha.


Studied econs yesterday...the lecturer asked us to read up on MONEY AND ITS FUNCTIONS...and the various financial institutions. Although this is not in the AS syllabus, it's for A2 by the way...but still...gotta read up on it too.


Goals for today :

And yes, my everything literally means EVERYTHING. Hopefully i can achieve my targets for today. someone...pls wish me luck.

Law is a tough subject, no doubt. And suddenly i have this thought inside my mind, do i REALLY wanna pursue a law degree after my A-level? Am i damn damn damn sure that i REALLY wanna do law after that? Will i regret doing law? Will i? Yeah, got lots of questions spinning around my head. This can go on forever man. I guess nobody can help me with this...it's still a struggle within me and my inner self. I gotta make a decision ALL BY MYSELF coz it's my life after all... anyway, though it's still kinda early for me to think about this (haven't even sit for my AS exams yet), no harm pondering on this first rite? hehe. Anyway, my next best option besides law is Mass Communication. So...yeah...at least i have another path besides law. =) just gotta make up my mind when the time comes...which is soon enough.

it's hard to live nowadays...when everyone is struggling to get good grades....oh man....i guess this is a never-ending part of life. i can't slow down... i can't stop...i gotta move on and on and on...until i reach my destination...but then again, i'll never reach my destination coz life is a journey...i can never stop until the day i die... gotta be strong... gotta move... gotta strive...and strive only for the best outcome.

take care peeps. will blog again when i have the mood to do so...

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home