Monday, February 21, 2005

Ok, have not been blogging for the last...let me see...3 days? well...been lazing around...doing nothing...besides studying and eating. That's the life of a student i guess... BORING! it's 7pm right now...on a monday evening... everything seems to be moving fast around me...our sociology lecturer just covered the whole topic of sociological research and methodology. Yes. THE WHOLE TOPIC. amazing, isn't it?


Just now he talked something about education... which somehow i find it kinda interesting though... " Education is not a sprint, but a marathon " Yeap, true enough... i agree. Even if i din get my grades that i've expected or wanted in A-levels, i mustn't feel discouraged or demotivated to carry on with my further studies. But then again, it's hard...it's hard...it's hard to NOT feel discouraged or demotivated becoz of unexpected grades in the end. "Life is a long journey... there are no short cuts to it..." It's true to a certain extent though... but you need lots of luck to get throught it... smoothly. The more i expect myself to do well in my a-levels, the more i'll feel discouraged or demotivated by the unpredictability of the a-levels grading system. Sometimes i feel that i can score straight As... but sometimes i feel that i can even fail all 3 subjects... it's simply THAT scary... and the truth is... i'm already freaking myself out... i'm starting to worry about my AS exams... gosh, i shouldn't and musn't feel this way... giving myself unnecessary stress... it's bad...very very bad... and when i'm stressed, i don't feel like studying or say not even in the mood to study...and so i'll waste my precious time away...which i shouldn't be doing right now... my mind keeps on going to other places... other places except earth... musn't let it wander too far already, it's time to get my mind back...it's drifting away from me... "oh god..." Gotta find a key to lock my mind...so that it will stop flying here and there again...and will help me to concentrate on my coming AS level exams... pls...pls....STOP DAY-DREAMING, YINA!!!! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP !!!!


Putting off an easy thing makes it hard, and putting off a hard one makes it impossible. Being irresponsible or being forgetful are all lame excuses...it all starts with PROCRASTINATION. I know that i'm supposed to be mugging damn hard rite now...but i'm not doing it..just because i have no mood to do so. This is PROCRASTINATION. real bad...."sei lo" I really...and i hope i mean it for once and for all...to really MUG HARD for my AS from today onwards... FOCUS yina...CONCENTRATE yina...YOU MUST!!


i'm hungry....damn hungry...need some food before i can start my mugging..... FYI, the person who is currently writing this blog now is trying to create a mood for herself to study.... for her own purpose...so do not take anything too seriously from this blog......


sienz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home