Thursday, February 17, 2005

Phoned my mum just now coz need to ask her to bank in the money for my accommodation here. Gotta pay the hostel fee on next monday or tuesday. I told her that my roommate, kim is not gonna stay with me next semester anymore...and her first reaction was :"Huh? roommate gonna change again ar?" Well, guess she's used to my ever-changing roommates... There's this curse on me...i can sense it...yeah...a very strong one........


Anyway, after a while, mummy asked me whether i've wished my sis happy birthday or not...since tuesday was her birthday...i said got...i wished her thru MSN messenger...haha..i did send her a hallmark e-card..but dunno whether she opened it or not....haha. Then, mummy told me that my sis received an IPOD SHUFFLE for her birthday from her housemates!!!! i was like...shouting OH MY GOD thru the phone....hahahha...what a GREAT birthday present man....really envy her...i'm jealous of her.....sheeeesssshhh.... I wanted to get that cool Ipod shuffle too the moment i spotted it on the papers... since i can't afford to buy the Ipod or Ipod mini anytime now.... and my sis got it!! the ultra cool IPOD SHUFFLE!!! WOW!!!! can't wait to get my hands on that man....she already got a mp3 player she bought in s'pore...and now she owns this ultra cool Ipod Shuffle..... i'm super jealous now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home