Tuesday, February 15, 2005

hmm...i'm back to my normal self already...phew...=)


yesterday was valentine's day...a day to celebrate your love and affection for your loved ones...to celebrate in the name of love...but strangely, it's kinda like a quiet day over here in college. Everyone seems to be not in the mood to celebrate valentine's day...everyone was literally half-dead....yeah, i'm serious. Can't even feel any love in the air...how sad... my baby wasn't with me...he's in s'pore...while i'm in nilai...-_- so..yeah...din celebrate valentine's day this year...but hey...to us, everyday is valentine's day rite, baby? =)


my baby called me last nite...at around 11.30pm...chatted for almost an hour...both of us had some small conflict since last saturday night...thank god the problem's solved already....phew...=) and yes...we're still very much in love with each other...which is a great thing to be proud of....hehehehe...loved every bit of his voice, his words.....awwww...


had a 2 hour nap just now...from 5pm to 7.30pm...gosh, that's more than 2 hours...well, i was feeling tired...had my period today...and so i slept lor. The weather's getting hotter and hotter nowadays...BLOODY FREAKING HOT WEATHER!!! arrrgggghhhh..... gonna study some serious studying after blogging...and yes, i mean it...SERIOUS studying...although i dun have the mood to do so...but hey...i can create the mood to study, isn't it? that's what i always do to myself when it comes to studying anyway....actual AS exams starting on the 20th of may, today's already 15th of feb....so yah.....3 more months for me to go....not much time left for me anymore though...gotta piah....gotta study like hell....gotta work harder....as if there's no tomorrow....actually i've made a promise to myself...that is to start studying after the CNY holidays...which are already over...so ...it's time...for me...to STUDY...STUDY PERIOD....


before i can create the mood to study, i gotta remind myself constantly to NOT switch on the computer...DUN GO ONLINE, YINA!! YOU MUST NOT! Going online can harm you...mentally and physically that is... o_O


having my dinner now...tuna sandwiches...damn full lar...but still left half a slice of bread on my plate....no choice, gotta finish it...the worst senario is that i might go to the toilet to vomit later... had tuna sandwiches for lunch as well....coz i opened a can of tuna...and wouldn't wanna waste it...so i ate it for dinner again... i'm literally SICK of tuna right now... gonna whack whoever who mentions tuna in front of me for the next few days... so beware!


not that i don't wanna eat rice today...just that i dun feel like eating rice...no appetite...so...just ate bread for the whole day today... so sien.... I WANNA GO HOME!! MUMMY, I MISS YOUR COOKING!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home