Monday, February 7, 2005

Wahahaha...went to pasar malam for more than one hour just now with mum and jen. Bought lots of things...and obviously, it was very crowded...met my maths teacher who taught me maths during form 5, Miss Mary there. I tend to always meet her everytime i go to pasar malam...fate perhaps? hmm....


two more days to CNY...tomorrow's CNY eve already...today helped mum to clean the windows...dun u think celebrating CNY is a bit too troublesome nowadays? Well, every year without fail, my mum will be VERY VERY busy during this festive period. yeah, BUSY. she gotta take her time and effort to prepare the reunion dinner ( for at least 10 ppl, inclusive of kids), gotta do spring cleaning...basically it's bout cleaning the entire house. A LOT OF WORK...it's tough being a woman..especially a full-time housework...no joke ok.


well...time for me to go offline now....better go help my mum with whatever she's doing right now...ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home