Friday, January 21, 2005

I'M BACK IN JB!!!!
HOME SWEET HOME!!!
hehehe....=)







haha...yeah...i'm back in jb! can't believe it! =) it's so damn freaking nice to be at home again. Feels so great!! woooo!! just went to fetch my bro back from his physics tuition. Before that, i went to rjcc with my mum...wanted to swim...but argghh..the water was too dirty for me to swim...so in the end..i went for a sauna session with my mum....hehehe...


well...this morning woke up around 9 something...had a cup of barley for breakfast, coz i was quite full. So after i changed into my clothes, went out to sri tebrau with my parents and my grandmother. There's a warehouse sale there...selling branded stuff at very very reasonable prices. CHEAP...real cheap...hehe...=P Got American Athletic, World of Cartoons, Edwin, and others for clothes...As for the lingerie section, there's Pierre Cardin and Sorella. Me and my mum bought lots of Pierre Cardin lingerie...hahaha. Then my mum bought a blouse for herself, a pink colour one. As for me, i bought a black blouse with some words on it, very cool...hehe. And some more...i bought a green sleeveless blouse...nice too...hehe. =) Dad bought something for himself too...some shirts and slacks i think. jen couldn't wake up...so he din follow us, too bad. But anyway, the warehouse sale is until next week, so he can still go if he wants to.


aww...gotta feed tiger now...can't continue blogging already...sigh. Anyway, guess i'll continue blogging if i'm free later...gonna walk tiger too after he's done with his dinner...hehe..so yar...excuse me...gotta go now...ciao!


"There's no other place in the world like home..." ahhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home