Thursday, January 13, 2005

ok, it's 10.10pm right now. just done with my econs homework...did 2 data response questions. the other question which i think it's an essay question...i din do that one coz i'm not sure how to do it. so yeah...here i am, sitting in front of the computer, BLOGGING. =)


yeah, some of u might think i'm addicted to blogging. well, the fact is, I DUNNO whether i'm really addicted to blogging or not, haha. i hope i'm not addicted lor...and i hope i'm not not addicted. =P


my nose is running, again. dunno why though. i eat my vitamin pills quite regularly. IF i remember of coz. heh. my mum kept on reminding me to take those vitamin pills...and of coz i do take them IF i remember. =P so pathetic, i mean my nose.


had my dinner in my room just now, asked kim to dabao for me from dining hall since she's going to have dinner with her frens there. And yes, i ordered thai fried rice. it's normal i can say. not too bad though. at least it's a decent meal. well, i gotta have my dinner alone in my room today coz i haven't finished my econs homework yet,that's why. and yes i know, this is very last minute work coz tomorrow the lecturer will be discussing with us. but hey...on the brighter side, i've finished! i've done all the questions that i think i know how to answer, and i think that's pretty good already since i think that econs is the toughest subject among all the 3 subjects i'm taking. =P


i guess i'm going to sleep early tonite..yes...i do mean EARLY yar...before 12 midnight. To me, sleeping before 12 midnite is considered to be EARLY for me, too early perhaps. But lately i tend to sleep early lor, which i still can't find the reason to it. perhaps i'm getting old...yeah, who doesn't rite? or perhaps i miss home too much until all i just wanna do is to SLEEP...? haha...ok, that's a lame one i know.


recap bout yesterday :

my mum phoned me and told me that the ZA products have FINALLY arrived. AT LAST. After god-knows-how-many-years later, it finally arrived. wonder how come it took so long for the ZA products to arrive. wonder why. FYI, i got these ZA products worth of RM100 for FREE...and yes, it's FOC, mind you. =P Won it from seventeen magazine,muahaha. Come to think of it, i'm still surprised that i could actually win the letter of the month, heh. Anyway, i'm still grateful of coz. =) Dun think i'll have THAT much of time to write any letter to seventeen mag,hahaha...perhaps wait till i finish my a-levels first,hehe.


ok, think i should go offline now. my nose is driving me nuts. and i do mean it ok. some more my eyes are kinda tired and painful...yeah, should sleep i know. But i gotta read something first before i can sleep. Gonna continue reading my book - 'Ten Women Who Shook The World'. It's quite fascinating though...all about great women. =P haha, i'm not a feminist here though. =P


till then, looking forward to tomorrow...coz it's a FRRRIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!! TGIF! hehe...but too bad, i'm not going home this weekend. =( nevermind, will try to enjoy myself during the weekends here, haha...


Very good, i'm starting to sneeze......AAAAHHHHHHHH CHHHHHHEEEEEWW!!!! oh god...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home