Wednesday, December 29, 2004

continue...

Okay, i'm back here again...well, sent my bro and his fren to school already...dunno why mum trusted me THIS much nowadays...muahahaha! =P Anyway, my bro went to sch earlier a bit coz he wanna buy his exercise books and stuff...his PMR results will only be released from 2.30pm onwards....it's 1.26pm now by the way. He will phone back later...to inform us about his results, haha. Wonder how many As he's gonna get this time...i really wonder...


well, recently there's the news about the tidal waves caused by the earthquake near Acheh...damn scary i must say. More than 20,000 casualties. Sigh. What a disaster..biggest natural disaster ever in so many years. My heart really goes out to the tsunami victims...in indonesia, in penang, in maldives, in sri lanka, in thailand...god bless them.


Last nite, while watching the news on tv, suddenly my dad asked me how do i feel about this tsunami incident. Well...wasn't really concentrating on what he was asking actually,hehe. Coz my eyes were glued to the tv...so instead of me answering his question, he answered his own question himself, haha. My dad said that we should feel lucky that we're still alive today. We should LIVE IN THE PRESENT. And i added something...LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST...=) We shouldn't live in the past, nor the future..BUT...we should live in the PRESENT. yeah...what my dad told me last nite was really very true and meaningful indeed. Should really treasure every moment we're having now as we do not know what will happen to us the next day.


Going to tmn molek later...to get the digi vouchers from my dad's fren. he's the digi regional manager in JB. yeah...kinda high rank though. Coz according to my dad's fren, there will be a big countdown party at danga bay this coming new year's eve...which is this friday...how fast. Can exchange for goodie bags with the vouchers...cool rite? hmm...me still not sure where to go this friday yet...


Sigh, nobody's gonna watch 'The Phantom of the Opera' with me today...wanted to watch it today...i'm too free at home, haha. Aww..awww....awww.....irwin, if only you're having your holidays now...then that would be perfect,hehe. =) Wonder what's irwin doing right now....hmm....miss you baby....=) can't wait to meet you again....hehe.


Well, guess i wanna stop blogging here...dunno what to write already. Drove a lot since morning...had kuey tiao kia at tmn tasek for breakfast. Thanks kayyin for the breakfast! hehe...oh yah, maybe i'll be going to s'pore tomorrow...can meet siew wern there...really feel sorry for those of you who gotta study during the month of december....aikss....


gotta start thinking about my new year's resolutions soon...hmm....4 more days for me to be in JB...awww....time flies sooooooo fast...=( anyways, no use to be sad rite? hehe...gotta LIVE IN THE PRESENT...yar...haha. so well, will make the most out the time i'm having now in JB...yeah...play like there's no tomorrow...hehe...but too bad, i can't spend money like there's no tomorrow or else my parents will chop off my head...


There's nothing better to do than to ENJOY LIFE !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home