Friday, December 10, 2004

back to blogging!

hehe....i'm back to blogging once again....hopefully i'll be consistent to blog this time.....haha...anyway...i've changed the background music of my blog already....did anyone notice that? haha...yeah....it's 'Jingle Bell Rock'.....cool huh? love christmas songs....especially when it's december...=)

hmm....had my lunch already...and it's like so early now....12.35pm...wonder why i ate so early today....hmm....anyways, my bro...jen..went out with his frens to cs already....to visit the pc fair....see whether got any good bargains or not....

the weather's gloomy today....woke up early this morning....had to accompany my grandmother to make her new international passport....coz her restricted passport can't be used anymore...expired...yeah...my dad dropped my grandma and me at the immigration office...and he went off to work....i was yawning all the way....coz i slept late last nite....well, now my grandma got her new international passport already....she's happy obviously....

hmm....my sis just came online....guess i have to inform my mum about that...coz she told me that if my sis got go online...i've to inform her...so well....' MUMMY....da che online already ! " =P

haha....was on the phone with kayyin just now...discussed bout our trip to tanjung puteri tomorrow...hopefully tomorrow our mee hoon kueh lunch and steamboat dinner will be a success....hehe! can't wait for tomorrow to come....really can't wait.....

what a quiet afternoon today....hmm....guess it's the best time for me to rot....mum's going for her line-dancing class at 2pm later....gonna be all alone with my grandma....okies....gonna do something to my blog again..gotta improve on it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home