Monday, September 13, 2004

after a LONG long time...

Hey there...i'm back to blogging again...guess what...in my previous blog, i said that i'm kinda addicted to this thingy rite...haha...who knows...3 or 4 days later, i'm sick of it already....yikes! I changed my mind damn fast rite? hahaha...anyway, i'm quite free now, that's why i wanna type something here...just to enter a new post, that's all.

talking about free time..i'm not really THAT free lar...i got homework to do as well...but i din bring back my law textbook and the very thick sociology textbook...tomorrow (monday) is a holiday for me...known as college replacement holiday. Until now, i still dunno why tomorrow is a holiday..but what the heck rite...as long as there's holiday for me, i'm already satisfied with it...hehehe...=)

I will go back to my hostel tomorrow to finish up my homework...got a law essay for me to write...and gotta study for sociology on social stratification...it seems that there's a test for us on wednesday (sociology i mean), if i'm not mistaken. Been relaxing too much during the weekends already coz i'm at home mar...hahaha...=P

Anyway, it's real nice to come back home once again...although it's like...less than 2 weeks since the last time i came home...I realized that home is STILL the best place on earth!! Mama shinchan, you gotta agree with me on this rite? haha..coz every week without fail, you'll surely balik rumah...

Oh yah, anyone of u know what's seventeen magazine all about? It's the world's No.1 teen magazine...hahaha...and guess what...my letter that i wrote for the july issue came out in this month's issue...my letter was the winning letter of the month! Yay! isn't that ultra cool? haha...guess what i won for myself...RM100 worth of ZA products...hehehe. I was surprised...a pleasant surprise for me indeed...=D Will let you all read if you want...haha...kinda crappy though...

I can't concentrate on this blog now, dunno y...maybe it's kinda late already...(yawn....) Gonna take the 10.30am bus tomorrow back to nilai..boohoohoo...=( Life IS tough, guys...so don't you ever take ur life for granted...

guess i better sign off now...Zzzzzzz....off to dreamland.......





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home