Tuesday, December 28, 2004

=)

Time flies...4 more days to a brand new year - 2005...gosh, i really can't believe my eyes...that 2004 is gonna end REAL soon.Wonder whether i should be happy or sad...coz 2005 would gonna be a real tough year for me...i can already predict it...coz i'm gonna face A2 and AS exams next year...aww.


To be honest, i'm not really mentally prepared to enter into 2005 yet. Everything around me is just moving very fast now. Too fast in fact. Wonder whether it's good or bad...hmm.


2004...what can i say? it's been a one hell of a year for me. At the beginning of this year, had my long long holidays after last year's SPM. Really enjoyed this long period of holidays. =) Guess i won't be having THAT long of holidays anymore...gonna miss it. Then during february...got my SPM results...not too bad...obtained 8As out of 10 subjects though. thank god i din fail my sejarah and add maths, hehe. =P then worked as an assistant clerk in KPMG, an accounting firm. Realized that it's TOUGH to become an accountant, no joke. Accountants have no life at all man, when you see the way they work....god. Thank god my ambitions do not include the word 'accountant', phew. =_=


then during the middle of the year, i went to inti college to further my studies...currently doing cambridge a-level there. Taking arts stream...kinda tough at first...coz first time taking arts subjects...(law, economics and sociology). Sounds chim rite? ya i know. but can't help it...i'm not interested in science subjects anymore (maybe except for biology?). College life kinda changed me i guess...i've became more independent ( or at least I THINK SO lar, hehe), streetwise (am i? haha), more sensitive to the world around me, miss my family more, and the list goes on...=)


I've finished 2 semesters for my a-level already...got 2 more semesters left for me. Hopefully everything goes well for me next year...really really hope so.


Okie dokie, jen is bugging me to let him use the computer, haha. tomorrow he's gonna get his pmr results,hohoho. and i'm gonna fetch him to school, hehe. Wish him luck tomorrow...Jen, good luck yar...haha..=P God bless u...don't worry....hehehe.


Will continue my blog tomorrow or something i hope...if i'm free that is. Logging off right now...gonna sleep soon...coz i need to drive jen to school tomorrow! yipee!! hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home