Friday, December 31, 2004

6 more hours to 2005...

hmm...went to s'pore yesterday...fun but tiring though...bought a pair of flip flops...and a pair of orange colour skechers sport shoes...ok, i know i shouldn't spend money on shoes yesterday in s'pore..but..but...but i just couldn't resist it lar...hehe.


goodness, it's raining heavily here...those who are going for the sentosa nation's countdown party will be very very disappointed i think. Guess god doesn't want us to have any big-scale countdown party this year to honour those tsunami victims...aihs...how sad...


my dad's back...just sitting right behind me drinking his chinese tea...heh...btw...i've to pack my things now...coz going to 33's house for countdown party later...staying overnight there...hehe...=) But guess i'll follow my family for new year's eve dinner at senibong first...then only they'll fetch me to her house...


Mum's rushing me already...gotta walk tiger and pack my things...oh yah...gotta dig out my monopoly set...wanna bring it there to play later...hehe...before i sign off, wishing you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! may all ur dreams and wishes come true....MUACKS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home