Tuesday, January 4, 2005

haha...can't believe that i'm blogging again. Anyways, it's 5 minutes to 6pm now. Took a short nap just now...2 hours, heehee. finished reading thestar papers already. very sien leh. sigh. guess i'm too free now...guess i should be reading more instead....hmm...will read up on sociology later after dinner...i'm feeling hungry again...


still can't get used to hostel life...can somebody help me plz? =( the water's so cold whenever i take my baths...sigh. i miss hot water showers at home. i miss mum's cooking. i miss fighting over the computer with jen. i miss watching tv at home. i miss channel 8. i miss channel 5. i miss helping my mum to cook rice. i miss crapping with my grandmother. i miss attending masses with my dad. i miss my dad's lectures. i miss my parents' naggings. aww...3 words to describe how i'm feeling right now --> I MISS HOME !!!!


k...shouldn't act so childish anymore i guess...since it's 2005 now...and i'm gonna be 19 this year...gotta grow up...gotta learn how to be mature...and face the uncertainties in life. Life is full of uncertainties, sometimes even God can't help us...just reflect on the tsunami incident that happened recently which took many innocent lives away. Wonder where's God at that time. God, where are you when the world need you so badly? Hmm...it's time to seek for God i guess...only sincere ppl can reach out to Him.


You know, yesterday during class, Mr. Callistus ( our sociology lecturer) asked me where do i wanna study after my a-level, so i just simply told him that i wanna study in s'pore. He asked why didn't i aim higher instead...why didn't i aim for the sky instead...which is to study at either cambridge uni or oxford uni? deep within my heart, i do hope to enter either one of this unis of coz...it's like my dream in life. dreams hardly come true...but then again, we gotta dare to dream rite? well...yeah...no harm dreaming though i know it's near to impossible that i'll enter one of those prestigious unis in UK. If i ever got to step into one of those unis, i'll definitely be on a scholarship of coz...coz my dad can't afford to send me to UK...coz it's bloody expensive to study there. i'm not THAT rich anyway...haha.


Dare to dream...
Follow your dreams...
Live up your dreams...
And soon enough...
I'll be living in my world of dreams...


god...bless the world and all those who are calling out to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home