Tuesday, January 11, 2005

what a tuesday morning i had today. Woke up at 7am...went to the bathroom to do what i should do, dressed up, had a cup of milo, and off i headed to class. Guesss what...i forgot to take my hp and my room key along with me. damn. blur me. Guess i wasn't really awake that time. My mind was totally BLANK in the morning. So yeah..can't blame myself actually. =P


Had to go to AO to take the room key, wasted my time and energy when i'm already tired. Wanted to phone kim and asked her whether she was in the room or not...but i din bring my hp along. tat's why i took the initiative to go to AO to take the room key first. And coincidentally, kim was in the room, lying on her bed. Hah..once again, i wasted my precious energy just to go to the AO. And yes, i admit that i'm THAT lazy..


Had an early lunch today with azfa. But those who dunno who's azfa, she's my classmate from maldives. And thank god she wasn't affected by the recent tsunami. Phew. Had beef noodles at cafeteria, not too bad though. But still, i miss the beef noodles in JB...yummy!


My eyes are kinda tired now...due to the lack of sleep i had last nite. It's irwin's birthday today...hehe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby!! *planting a kiss....* =) Boy, you're 19 years old now. Yeah...sounds old i know...hehe...=P Anyways, may all ur dreams and wishes come true for u this year yar...and hopefully you'll have an unforgettable birthday this year....muacks! Missing you real badly right now.....can't wait to meet up again! hehe.


Strangely, my nose is running again. Sigh. And i'm having a stomachache. Dun feel comfy....-_- Got econs homework and gotta read up quite a bit on law as well. Guess i need to take a shower and rest for a while first b4 i start to do my homework. I think i desperately need to take a nap after my shower. really can't tahan already.


cool, it's 12 noon right now. the sun is right on top of our heads. Best time to take a nap. Zzzzzzzzzz....



Taking a rest is good,
as it will prepare us for the longer journey ahead.


^9 more days to go back home!^ *beaming*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home