Tuesday, January 18, 2005

yeah...wanna try this colour -ORANGE to write a blog now. hmm...it's 4pm right now...just took a quick shower...which means i din wash my hair with shampoo...hehe. Yeah..now i'm listening to avril lavigne's complicated song...


took a 2 hours nap just now...from 1pm to 3pm...very shuang, haha. Me alone in my room now...kim went for her classes already. Need to revise econs after this...getting tougher and tougher...got lots of calculations to do.....sigh. "Uh huh...life's like this...Uh huh...that's the way it is....."


My mind is blank now...literally..can't think of anything to blog now...HAHA. maybe i shouldn't sleep too much...last nite slept early too...around 11.30pm...wonder why i can't stay up late nowadays...i mean for good purpose of coz...which is to STUDY......hehehe. anyways, i wanna make full use of my time now...( not to blog, but to revise my econs ) =) yeah...wanna be a good gal for today...hehe...coz i'm going back home in 2 more days!! yes!! TWO MORE DAYS!!!! woooooo hoooo!!!


better not be too excited at the time being...better divert all my attention to my econs rather than staring at this monitor..heh. CNY is less than a month away....honestly, i do not like to celebrate CNY...except for the ang pow money lar...haha..only the ang pows can satisfy me! muahaha. and i seriously need the ang pow money ( as much as possible of coz! ) this year...coz i'm gonna use the money to get a brand new handphone...and yes...i mean a nokia one of coz....hahaha...


chill out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home