Wednesday, January 19, 2005

HURRAY!!!! MY HOLIDAYS ARE UNTIL TUESDAY!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!
hahahaha...


hehe...our class discussed with our econs and sociology lecturers about next monday's classes...coz we wanna go back home...and since tuesday is Thaipusam, which is a public holiday for us...of coz we wanted monday to be an off day for us as well...and so...yeah...both of our lecturers UNOFFICIALLY changed the monday classes to other days!! yipee!!!! love them!!! hehe...


well...wonder whether did anyone of u notice about the 'my inner soul' in my blog....yup, an added feature....hehe. and yes...added a new feature today as well...what YINA means...haha...that's crap i know. =P I can't be yummy rite? lolz. Anyway, i think that the description for 'my inner soul' is pretty true...yeah...certain parts of it are pretty accurate though...hehe.


do i look like a loner? hmm...i doubt so. I love hanging out with my frens....close frens especially...and yes...i tend to be quiet by nature....it's obvious....especially to those i'm not very close with...and of coz...for those who know me very well...my close buddies for sure...they'll know that i'm not quiet at all....i can be so crappy that they can't even stand me...and yes, it's true. Well...guess people need to be closer with me, only then they'll know what kind of person i am...guess my appearance always look deceiving to others, haha. Just becoz i have that innocent look doesn't mean that i don't like to talk rite? sometimes i think i crap too much, that's why it's better if i talk less......heh.


Sometimes, living in this world can be confusing. Do we live for ourselves? or...do we live for others? Sometimes...people's expectations for us can be so high that we tend to change our original self..is that worth our efforts in changing ourselves just for others to see? I hope i'm living for myself though at times i think i do live for others as well....and yes, people's opinions on me can be taken into serious consideration. And of coz, i do wanna change myself to a better person than what i already am. Human beings are difficult creatures to deal with...true enough.


"Sometimes, people just don't understand that we humans can't be perfect all the time...."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home