Sunday, February 13, 2005

Feeling down becoz of some personal matters...


Sigh...


Dun think i've got the mood to blog for the next few days...


I'll blog once i'm back to my normal self...


Today was a shitty day for me...hardly slept last nite...woke up at 6.15am, brushed teeth, dressed up, and then my parents quickly sent me to siok hui's house coz i need to tumpang her car back to inti. =( We left her house around 7.45am...and reached our hostel at 11 something. PATHETIC. Hate the feeling of returning to the hostel. i dunno why i'm still feeling this way. sigh. Then when i entered into my room, wanna open the windows...and suddenly (by accident of coz), i knocked down kim's coffee mug. sigh. my fault...phoned her just now to apologize...sigh.wonder how come i could be that careless. what a blind person i am. can't even see a MUG in front of me. sigh. felt guilty and bad. Had lunch just now. Wan ton mee. No appetite due to my mood. sigh. Din even finish the breakfast at yong peng just now. Siok hui's dad treated us. had this fried carrot cake for breakfast and a cup of milo o ais. no appetitie...so left quite a lot of fried carrot cake. too bad, wasted food this morning..some more cannot finish my lunch oso...sigh.


All in all, rotten day...feeling down, depressed, sad, disappointed.....what's more...tomorrow's valentine's day? heck...not even in the mood to 'feel' valentine's day this year...sigh. i'm feeling pathetic now. Got lotsa homework waiting for me to finish...but not in the mood to do anything now. just wanna be alone. wanna ponder on everything that i could think of right now. sigh.


wanna know how i'm feeling now? just count the numbers of 'SIGH'...then you'll know for sure...


" Why do we always expect our loved ones to be perfect for us ? Why ? Why? Can someone tell me why? i bet even god doesn't know the answer. sigh. I know human beings are not perfect, but still i expect him to be perfect. sigh. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home