Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chinese New Year is nothing without :


it's the second day of CNY today...went out visiting in the morning...to my dad's fren's house. His fren kept on calling my dad..to ask us to go to his house...and *tah dah* , we arrived there at about 11.45am...went there...talked...collected ang pows...ate new year cookies...then came back. Had a simple lunch at home. My eldest uncle came with his family. This year, CNY is a little different for us, especially to my parents....coz my sis's not around with us, she's in philadelphia u see... too bad. But hey, my relatives and a few of my dad's fren still remember to give angpow to my sis...so good rite? haha. My mum will keep the ang pows for her of coz...

k lar...gotta go now....mum's mopping the floor now...gotta help her...she asked me to help her anyway...

ciao!

cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home