Wednesday, February 16, 2005

before i start blogging, i must complain about this FREAKING HOT WEATHER HERE!!! this is driving me crazy man....so hot...so warm....how am i gonna study ?!?!?! arrrggghhh....tak boleh tahan man... where's all the rain clouds when we need them so desperately? the weather is so gonna drive me crazy...making me to lose my sanity sooner or later... i might take off my clothes sooner or later .... i might.... i might.... "god, this gal is losing her mind!"


was reading my sociology textbook before this... my hands kinda itchy...so i'm right now...in front of the computer -> BLOGGING! will continue after i'm satisfied with this blog....muahahaha...dunno why...i can't sign into MSN now....damn inti....damn connection....damn....


just now i've compiled all the subjects syllabus by using microsoft word. well...coz it'll be easier and neater for me to refer...AS is coming... and i realized....god...there's A LOT of things for me to study within this short period of time which is 3 months...sounds quite long rite? but heck...there are like 6 months of things to study up! me no kidding here. it's so gonna drive me crazy.... hope i won't go jumping around like a mad monkey after 3 months from now....o_O


the ultra thick sociology textbook is just right in front of me...yeah...i'm resting my arms on it...more comfortable to type...hehe!=P reminds me of the times where i used to learn piano few years back... aunty dorothy (my piano teacher that is) always scold me for i tend to rest my wrists on the wood...which is a VERY LAZY way to play the piano...and also...it looks unpleasant...hahahaha. that happened when i was just a young gal... come to think of it, i miss attending aunty dorothy's piano lessons.... wonder how is she doing right now...hope she's fine though...


Aiksssss....it's 10.30pm right now, better ciao....better stay away from this dangerous monster by the name of 'COMPUTER'...it's gonna slowly eat my life away if i were to stay here a minute longer... won't give me any mercy...just like the clock....ticking away...tick tock...tick tock....tick tock.... no mercy at all... ain't life cruel nowadays? yes it is... no doubt....


"My vision will become clear only when i can look into my own heart...
Who looks outside, dreams ;
Who looks inside, awakes. "


I shall look inside myself...and listen to the voice within...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home